SPANK CHEEKS

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

COMCAST SUCKS


Yesterday evening, at about 6:00, we lost our internet connection. AGAIN. You may have had trouble posting your comments. A thousand apologies.

I can't blame Alberto this time. So I blame Comcast. Apparently, Comcast technicians don't like to work in a "light, balmy mist," or employ customer service reps who speak English or know what is meant by an "outtage." In protest, I put a big sign outside of my house that read "COMCAST=COMMUNIST," and I didn't watch E or Comedy Central for almost two hours last night. I'm going to show those bastards I mean business.

Until every band of spotty rain has passed our area, I can't promise it won't happen again. Just as a heads up. Your comments will show up, and I will eventually update, but I apologize in advance for Comcast's shitty, shitty service.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home