SPANK CHEEKS

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

NIP SLIPS A-PLENTY


This nipple is hard to make out -- I apologize for the crappy resolution -- but it was the best I could find and it's still a nipple so shut the fuck up you ingrates! Jesus, where was I? Oh, yeah. Nipples. If you look at Pam's right breast, about two inches off-center and inch higher than where a "normal" nipple would be, you'll see it escaping the clutches of the red dress. Why the fuck her nipple is at "Norway" instead of "Ecuador" I just don't know.



Wow, Keira is classy, right? Nothing like a soaking-wet white shirt when you're frolicking at the beach! At least her nipples are in the right place. I'll give her that.


Here's Cameron Diaz, wearing my mom's beach visor and letting "the girls" take a breather. This picture is even grainier than the Pam shot, but the nipple is CLEARLY visible, so you can all kiss my perfectly sculpted bottom.

Enjoy a week's worth of nipples in one glorious post, courtesy of your friendly neighborhood spankcheeks.

7 Comments:

Anonymous ZeZe said...

Wow Pams nip sure isn't even close to home plate. That's rediculous. Nothing like having to smell her armpit during boobular foreplay.


And I didn't know trolls hung out at the beach.
We might have to make a day of it Spank and see what we can find. Of course we'd have to look beyond the old hairy men in the way to tiny speedos but I'm sure we could come up with something.

9:41 AM  
Blogger Tambo said...

Thank God Pam is wearing panties!

10:33 AM  
Anonymous jane's eyre said...

Pam's nipple is travelling north for the summer. Cooler climate, you know.

And I feel for Cameron's friend, who has to concentrate very hard on the joker grin to keep from staring at the wayward nip.

10:38 AM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

That's Matt Damon and those Cameron Diaz pics are years old now.

3:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Matt Dillon, not Damon...

4:42 PM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

Yeah. I knew that, but I just watched the bourne movies and ... hehe

9:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

HOLY FUCK! THAT WAS PAMELA ANDERSON!?

GROSS! I HAD TO READ THE LINK TO FIND OUT WHO IT WAS!!!!

WHY CANT BITCHES LEAVE WELL ENUF ALONE?!?!? DESTROYED HER TITS, FACE AND EVERYTHING IN BETWEEN!

and to think i wanted to fuck her

4:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home