SPANK CHEEKS

Friday, June 23, 2006

PERVERT ARRESTED

A pervert claiming to be a "celebrity photographer" was arrested on Thursday for hiding outside of a Los Angeles day care center attended by Maddox Jolie. Clint Brewer, 25, was held there under citizen's arrest by the owner of the property until the L.A. county sherriff's deputies arrived to arrest him on charges of trespassing.

NOTE TO SELF: don't hang out in bushes by schools trying to take pictures of children. Unless you want to have all your teeth broken and be spat upon by strangers.

Of course, if you're the kind of degenerate that camps out in the shubbery of a day care, you'd probably like that sort of thing anyway. Sicko.

4 Comments:

Blogger jane's eyre said...

I thought that Maddox would be out of his Cambodian duds by now. Selfish bitch.

9:39 AM  
Blogger Macius_Sarcasticus said...

Well, if they are going to let the little ankle-biter wander around on his own poking into bushes, of course he's eventually going to find a pervert. Simple statistics.

If Pol Pot was still around he'd be well supervised and hard at work killing intellectuals. God I miss Uncle Pol...

10:18 PM  
Blogger smellypiratehooker said...

I spent last night in the bushes behind the "La Petit Academy" on 12th and Main. A hobo pissed on me, but overall, it wasn't so bad.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fuck all you piece of shit thieves out there. Last friday some scum bag took my wallet with 400.00 all the money I have for my four kids to eat on and money for gas ot get to work. This is everything I have for two weeks. Fuck people like you, I promise if I find out who you are I am going to s---- your ass!

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home