SPANK CHEEKS

Thursday, June 29, 2006

PLACENTAS DO A BODY GOOD


Us Weekly reports that Law and Order: SVU star Mariska Hartigay, 42, gave birth to a baby boy yesterday at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.
It is her first child with her husband of almost two years, actor Peter Hermann. The baby boy weighed in at 10 pounds 9 ounces and was born a week after his expected due date via C-Section. Hargitay’s father, actor Mickey Hargitay, and brother were at the hospital as well.
Mariska Hartigay is 42? Wow. Those Jane Mansfield genes are no fuckin' joke. She looks fantastic! With a wrinkle-fee complexion like that, I bet she grinds up baby placentas and puts them in her night cream. Those things keep you looking ageless. You might smell like the inside of a uterus on a hot July day, but your skin will look positively radiant.

9 Comments:

Anonymous easy e said...

I like to eat baby placentas, like Tom Cruise, and drink the afterbirth as a chaser.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ten pounds, 9 oz!! Thank god for c-sections. Her vag would never bounce back from that.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous jane's eyre said...

Maybe she was drinking placenta shakes, and that's why her baby was so ginormous.

10:29 AM  
Anonymous naughtius maximus said...

My wife had a big baby too. I attribute it to the huge loads I frequently deposited in her "musky quim."

12:34 PM  
Anonymous biatcho said...

SVU: Super Velvety Undercarriage

1:42 PM  
Anonymous jizm said...

Where can I get an "afterbirth chaser?"

7:52 PM  
Anonymous jizm said...

'cuz I had a helluva day and I could really use one.

7:55 PM  
Blogger Macius_Sarcasticus said...

Of course the baby was late, it didn't want to be associated with parents who would wear such ugly hats in public.

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sadly people do eat placenta.. I know a girl who gave birth then ate a chunk for good luck to stop bleeding. She saved the rest to dry and eat like jerky and grind into smoothies to help her lose the weight. I guess eating placenta makes you puke which makes you lose weight. Seems pretty effective to me

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home