SPANK CHEEKS

Thursday, June 15, 2006

SKELETON GOES DOG-WALKING


Remember how I said that "uglies" were taking over? Well, I take it all back. Just look at this beautiful, perfect specimen called "Kate Bosworth." Look at how defined her sternum is! And how delicate and fragile her legs are! She absolutely radiates health and vitality!

I'm guessing she's wearing those glasses because she just had her eyes dilated. That, or else my grandpa is way ahead of the fashion curve, and hearing aids and short-sleeve button-up shirts are will be turning up on every hot young celebrity in Hollywood.

Eat your heart out, Nicole Richie, you big fat fatty.

2 Comments:

Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Look at how big her thighs are! God, what a pig. Ever heard of putting down the fork, fucking lardass?

10:09 AM  
Blogger jane's eyre said...

"Dead girl walking, dead girl walking. I got a dead girl walking heah."

11:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home