SPANK CHEEKS

Friday, June 16, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELVES

I've got some bad news, boys and girls -- I'm off to go house-hunting in the Old Dominion as of tomorrow morning. For the next three or four days, I may be able to squeeze in a post or two, but you probably shouldn't count on it.

I'm afraid you're just going to have to spank it yourselves.

I know you remember how! You could leave your television on E! all day, instead of watching six hours' worth of "Walker, Texas Ranger." You could browse through the tabloids while waitng in line at the grocery store.

And, for those on a budget, you could always use Crisco instead of a pricey lube like Astro Glide. I must warn you, however, once you're done spanking it, you'll probably smell a lot like Brandon Davis . You may also begin sweating profusely. Don't be alarmed -- it usually wears off in about an hour. Nothing a little cocaine and Wild Turkey can't fix.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.adquity.com
Classifieds for our community. Buy, sell, trade, date, events... post anything. Adquity Classifieds.

http://www.adquity.com

10:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home