SPANK CHEEKS

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

STAR JONES SLEEPS WITH THE FISHES

Everybody already knows that Star Jones Reynolds' exit from The View was an ugly affair. Star told People magazine yesterday
"My contract was not renewed for the tenth season. I feel like I was fired."
Barbara Walters, the show's creator, responded that she felt "betwayed" by Reynolds' comments on today's episode of The View, adding,
"We didn’t expect hew to make this statement yestewday. She gave us no wawning." Walters then went on to explain that Reynolds had known "fow months" that she would not be returning in the fall, and that the network had given her time to exit the show with "dignity." [The View's coexecutive producer] and I said to hew, 'Handle this any way you want. You can say anything about a new job, you can say anything about a new woad. Whatevew you say, we'll back you up. We will nevew say that your contwact was not wenewed.'" On Wednesday's program, Walters went on to say, "It is becoming uncomfowtable fow us to pwetend that evewything is the same at this table. And thewefore, wegrettably, Staw will no longew be on this pwogwam."

Star Jones must have a death wish. I would never, ever fuck with Barbara Walters. She's like television mafia. Really, you don't make it into broadcast journalism with a noticeable speech impediment unless you've had people killed. And you won't find any other old ugly women on news venues, either. Remember Debbie Matenopolis? The young, attractive blond who used to be a part of The View until she crossed "The Godmother"? I heard Barbara had Martha Stewart and Connie Chung pump her full of lead at a tollbooth on the Jersey Turnpike. "I know it was you, Staw. You bwoke my heawt. You bwoke my heawt!"

Don't ever go against the family.

8 Comments:

Anonymous ZeZe said...

Way to go Star.

Your right, no body should fuck with Bawbawa Wawa.

Shes the shit.

2:50 PM  
Anonymous jane's eyre said...

LOL, LOL, sweetcheeks, you "WOCK"!

2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cheeks, you are funny!

3:44 PM  
Blogger Tambo said...

I bet Big Gay Al is cwying his eyes out! Funny site! I love it!

4:09 PM  
Anonymous naughtius maximus said...

LOL! Star Jones will always have a life as a black market gangster on Tatooine.

7:41 PM  
Anonymous SidRotten said...

That was pwetty hiwawious. Weminds me of Gilda Radner.

5:18 AM  
Anonymous easy e said...

I bet "Staw" wakes up to a horse's head in her bed.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous Absolom said...

It will not really have effect, I feel like this.
North Bend Oregon | sex pillows | horny wives

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home