SPANK CHEEKS

Thursday, June 29, 2006

TERI HATCHER AVOIDS ARREST

Not much celebrity news to report. So here's a picture of Teri Hatcher, cavorting on the beach in a bikini. For some reason, the beach police didn't arrest her for "wearing a ridiculously small swimming suit while being disgustingly old." The cops tried to tell me that being "being old in a bikini" wasn't even a crime, and that I should put my megaphone away and clean up all that vomit, but I wasn't convinced. I'm pretty sure there's a law.



9 Comments:

Anonymous jane's eyre said...

You've heard of Big Boobs McGhee, right?

Meet her lesser-known sister, ol' Droopy.

4:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

definitely real, but not spectacular.

4:35 PM  
Anonymous Jim said...

I guess Skeletor is swimming at Castle Greyskull beach. It's lovely this time of year.

5:08 PM  
Anonymous ZeZe said...

Is that a belly button piercing I see on Ol' Lady Hatcher?
The first pic enlarged looks like theres a bit of a dangly hanging around the area. But then again it could just be her left nipple.

5:14 PM  
Anonymous jizm said...

I see why Eva Longoria's the housewife in lingerie, not Teri.*vomits*

7:49 PM  
Blogger Macius_Sarcasticus said...

They're REAL and they're spectacularly average...

7:51 PM  
Blogger LadyJane said...

She frightens me.

11:30 PM  
Anonymous little black sambo said...

I don't go anywhere without my megaphone. Or vomiting.

9:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Little black sambo? That's so cringe inducing.

Like Teri's bikini.

9:19 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home