SPANK CHEEKS

Thursday, June 22, 2006

TOP TEN MOST POWERFUL MOUSTACHES

I saw an interview with Pierce Brosnan a few days back, and he was sporting a moustache the size of a Yorkie on his upper lip. That got me to thinking... what were the TOP TEN* MOST POWERFUL MOUSTACHES in history? I made a list for you.


10. Albert Einstein
9. Josef Stalin
8. Earl Hickey (Jason Leigh)
7. Groucho Marx
6. 27th U.S. President William Howard Taft
5. Burt Reynolds
4. Yosemite Sam
3. Salvador Dali
2. Adolf Hitler

And the number one, most powerful moustache in history:

1. Magnum P.I.

* honorable mention Ned Flanders and Frida Kahlo

2 Comments:

Blogger jane's eyre said...

What about the Just For Men guy? That guy has the fiercest facial hair I've ever seen.

4:55 PM  
Blogger pete mclochness said...

hall of fame relief pitcher Rollie Fingers should be on the list as most powerful moustache in sports.

11:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home