SPANK CHEEKS

Sunday, June 18, 2006

YOU'VE BEEN SPANKED

You already know the drill -- I find an untouched, un-made-up photo of a celebrity and give you a "visual spanking" with it. I do it for your own good, dear readers, to teach you the valuable lesson that Hollywood cannot be trusted. It hurts me more than it hurts you, but it has to be done; it's called "being a responsible journalist." Which I clearly am. I have a certificate that I embossed myself with a screwdriver that says so.

It's not just the ladies that look grotesque without their makeup -- the guys look pretty bad, too. In honor of Father's Day, today's "You've Been Spanked" is all about the men. I give you "Christopher Walken."

It took two shots to really do justice to this guy. Never what I would call a "handsome" man, Christopher Walken looks like my husband's grandmother's corpse. Pre-makeup, of course. And her corpse had more "joie de vivre."

6 Comments:

Blogger LadyJane said...

Yikes. Great, now I'll be having nightmares and peeing the bed...

8:42 AM  
Blogger jane's eyre said...

Now I realize that he didn't have any makeup on for his role as the "Hessian" in Sleepy Hollow.


Mommy, I so scared.

10:19 AM  
Blogger ZeZe said...

Ok well nice, i had a random letter to just get posted when I signed in, deleted it and now I got called out by the damn blog on it. So much for not looking like an idiot.

On to the comment on the blog part...

with the amount of wrinkles he has I would venture to guess he came out of the womb lighting one up..

7:07 AM  
Blogger LadyJane said...

ha ha lamebanana, you can't post here... Na na na boo-boo. :-p

8:23 PM  
Blogger jane's eyre said...

Hee hee, ladyjane, your delight equals my own.

Sweetcheeks rocks!

11:16 AM  
Blogger pete mclochness said...

a little cadaver makeup never hurt anyone. usually because they are already dead.

director, I'm ready for my closeup.

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home