SPANK CHEEKS

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

KEIRA KNIGHTLEY: A PICTURE OF HEALTH

This photo taken at the London premiere of Pirates of the Carribean: Dead Man's Chest has instigated rumors that Keira Knightley is anorexic. Despite having a family history of the disorder, Keira denies these claims, saying
"I've got a lot of experience with anorexia — my grandmother and great-grandmother suffered from it, and I had a lot of friends at school who suffered from it. I know it's not something to be taken lightly and I don't."
Seriously, why would anyone think she was starving herself? I've never heard of any Hollywood actresses having a problem with compulsive dieting. I mean, really, Lindsay Lohan, Nicole Richie, Kate Bosworth -- they all just have super-fast metabolisms. Good genes. It's not like they go around making themselves puke or snorting blow every chance they get. And who needs breasts when you've got a sternum like Keira's? I prefer to think of her visible-through-the-skin ribcage as a "chic accessory that perfectly accents a low cut dress," rather than "the most obvious symptom of AIDS" or maybe "cadavers in general."

Anyway, everybody knows that only fat chicks have bosoms. It's because they insist on "eating food" and "having hair."

Source

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Baby oil much?

8:37 AM  
Blogger litelysalted said...

Ew. And, awe. I haven't been so transfixed on such a horrible image since Mary Kate's spine at the Walk of Fame Unveiling.

8:44 AM  
Anonymous easy e said...

I didn't know you could have "concave spots" on those parts of your body.

9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Dead Man's Chest" indeed.

9:18 AM  
Anonymous jesus said...

I'd definitely hit that. Right in the sternum.

10:16 AM  
Anonymous jane's eyre said...

Mmm, I want to rub my face against that greased-up ribcage. Sexaaaaayy!

10:18 AM  
Anonymous jane's eyre said...

I want my baby back, baby back, baby back ribs...

10:18 AM  
Anonymous lilly said...

LMOA @ jane's eyre!!!

10:58 AM  
Anonymous ZeZe said...

I think of the photographer would have stuck around for about 45 more seconds he could have seen for himself whether she was anorexic or not.
Because she looks like shes about to blow what little stomach bile she has left any second.

1:17 PM  
Anonymous spongeboob said...

Solid gold, baby! Ow!

1:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Its pretty sad when your eyes are bigger than your tits...

I guess thats better than having them be bigger than your stomach... if that were true she wouldnt look so damn phoney errrm.... boney.

6:19 PM  
Anonymous slim jim said...

I think she's fucking gorgeous. I bet she's way hotter than any of you tubbie bitches.

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jeezus Effin Krighst!

I got splinters in my dick just for THINKING about focking that stick figure!

4:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home