SPANK CHEEKS

Thursday, August 24, 2006

BARGAIN OF THE WEEK


With only 123 days left until Christmas, I'm sure you've already been hunting for the perfect gift for someone special. Maybe you have a gay uncle who loves teeny bopper pop? What about your eight year-old sister that loved "Crossroads?" And who doesn't have a cousin who's comatose, but kept alive with machines, and just won't know any better? I have found this year's "Must-Have" item and perfect gift: the Britney Spears coffee table book. The best part? It's nearly free.

"Stages" -- 103 pages of an all-access glimpse into Britney Spears' life as a pop icon -- is available to you for a meager $0.99. TMZ reports
"When the pop icon first published the book after her 21st birthday back in 2002, Spears was under intense media scrutiny. Because of that she decided to take a step back, reflect and publish a book."
Unforunately, her "tell-all" book tanked, and has since been relegated to land of whoopee cushions and plastic knick-knackery. The good folks at the "99 ยข Only" claim that Brit's book is the must-have item for the season, and that they sold out of her biopic in less than two weeks. I guess "Stages" is better than "The Tabasco Enema" or "The Genital Cuff" I picked up out of the bargain bin last week. Although I have to say they all make pretty kick-ass gifts.

Source

10 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Fortunately, I have a coffee table
with one leg shorter than the other three.

Can I get one sent to the 99 cent store here in town?
I'll pick it up later.


Thanks

7:32 AM  
Anonymous easy e said...

I like how the cover of the book is a shot of her nasty snatch.

7:51 AM  
Anonymous dsquared said...

How is it that I never heard of this book before? Her publicist is obviously a moron.

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's cheaper than the New York Times. I'll order a dozen copies for my cat litter box. Thanks for the tip!

9:00 AM  
Anonymous gemble said...

Also makes a great bird-cage liner of emergency spare toilet paper.

9:10 AM  
Anonymous gemble said...

I have five genital cuffs. I have to hook them all together to fit it around my giant schlong.

9:14 AM  
Anonymous Italian stallion said...

Does the book itself turn into a coffee table? That would be great......
Crazy ass Kramer

10:11 AM  
Anonymous tp21 said...

I might use that book as kindling for a fire.

11:17 AM  
Blogger smellypiratehooker said...

I'd use that book for slamming potential robbers in the groin.

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

I hear colostomy bags are great stocking stuffers.

1:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home