SPANK CHEEKS

Monday, August 07, 2006

"FAGS" RANK JUST BELOW "JEWS" IN MEL GIBSON'S BOOK

I am sick and tired of people cutting Mel "Fuck the Jews" Gibson a break. "He was drunk," they keep telling me. "He didn't mean what he said about Jewish people! He's so handsome! And a Christian, too! Didn't you see The Passion of the Christ?"

It's because he was drunk that I am certain he meant everything he said. The drunker a man is, the more likely he is to act and speak on impulse, thereby exposing his true nature. It's science, folks. The fucking Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory, only uglier, and with more vomit. I, for one, never, EVER get engaged to a guy until I get him pants-pissing drunk first. Seeing your man that drunk is better than scoring a copy of his arrest record, credit report and several sit-down interviews with three of his ex-girlfriends. If your guy hates "Jews" or "queers," by God, you'll know after a fifth of whiskey.

So, anyway, for all you out there still suckling at Mel Gibson's ballsac, let me unveil this excerpt from an interview he did with Spanish newspaper El Pais in 1992.
“[Homosexuals] take it up the ass. [My ass] is only for taking a shit. But with [my] look, who’s going to think I’m gay? It would be hard to take me for someone like that. Do I sound like a homosexual? Do I talk like them? Do I move like them?”
MSNBC adds,
"After some people were offended by his comments, Playboy asked him if he would apologize. 'I’ll apologize when hell freezes over,' [Gibson] said."
Soooo... let me get this straight -- Mel Gibson hates both Jews and gays? So, where does he keep his Swastika, then? His Jim Crow pamphlets? His spare cloak and hood?

These aren't rhetorical questions. I just want to know, because I have a shitload of KKK and Third Reich paraphenelia in the hall closet -- leftover from my "banging Strom Thurmond" days -- and it's just taking up a bunch of room.

Source

7 Comments:

Blogger litelysalted said...

Holy crap, you did Strom too?! What a sexy beast, that man!

8:18 AM  
Anonymous easy e said...

Are you sure that's not Sadaam Hussein?

9:09 AM  
Blogger LadyJane said...

My psychology prof in college had a thing for Mel.... She'd talk about him incessantly...

I'd LOVE to ask her how she feels now....

11:31 AM  
Blogger spankcheeks said...

Ah, the days of the Dixie-crat!

12:04 PM  
Anonymous mel gibson said...

I hate Jews, blacks, queers, Canadians, women, Philipinos, and Eastern Block Russians. That's right Sugar Tits!

6:43 PM  
Anonymous evil bunny said...

now that you brought it up, i vaguely remember that comment. (and i'm not defending his comments, hell, no), but i seem to remember in '92, an awful lot of people still felt that way. i remember, in 80,81, enjoying a swim with my MIL and another of the older ladies from the church, them discussing how so many communities already banned "the gays" from the pool/gyms, etc., and THAT PARTICULAR community (a very moneyed comminity in so. cal.) was working on getting them banned from the fucking public library!

remember, here, kiddies, i'm just passing along a gem of a conversation i was witness to. both of those "ladies" would now deny it, but, shit, that was harsh stuff!!!

i still think mel looked hot, and SEEMED like fun a couple of years ago, but all this is too much. i officially take back my earlier bedpost/handcuffs post.

8:56 PM  
Anonymous Just.Me said...

who cares if he hates the yarmikas and ass mongers, i'd still fuck him

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home