SPANK CHEEKS

Friday, August 18, 2006

JUSTIN TIMBERLAKE BRINGS "SHITTY BACK"

Justin Timberlake did an interview with Vanity Fair to promote the release of his latest album. However, the media is all abuzz over what he said about marijuana and American Idol Taylor Hicks instead of his shitty "Future Sex/Love Sounds." On pot, he confessed,
“I remember the first time it was reported that I smoked pot. I was like, y’all don’t? That’s why I sort of respect Kate Moss. I think you lose once you start trying to analyze what people like. So I’m like, ‘I hope you like how I live, but if you don’t, you don’t.'”
On Taylor Hicks,
"People think he looks so normal, and he's so sweet and he's so earnest, but he can't carry a tune in a bucket. If [Hicks] has any skeletons whatsoever, if God forbid, he's gay, and if all these people in Mississippi who voted for him are like [then he takes on a thick southern accent], 'Oh my god, I voted for a queer!' It's just too much pressure."
Finally, on the topic of his actual album, he proclaimed,
"I wanted (the album) to look to a time when everything was really sexy. Maybe everybody was coked up, but who cares? It was hot. It was all about sex."
I'm starting to see why he and Britney Spears were together as long as they were. He sounds like a fucking idiot. The next day, Timberlake's representative tried to clean up Justin's mess, telling the Associated Press
"[The comments] were taken completely out of context... He has tremendous affection for Taylor Hicks' success. He would never say anything that personal about somebody he's never met. He only wishes him the best."
Too little, too late, douchebag! You're one Britney Spears potbelly away from descending into the idiot oblivion.

Source

19 Comments:

Anonymous Italian stallion said...

I want to rock your body, please stay, dance with me............

8:34 AM  
Anonymous owen wilson said...

More like "bringing fucktard back." Tool.

8:41 AM  
Blogger pinky_nip said...

Go suck on your girlfriends zits, you pussy.

8:49 AM  
Blogger twzzlrgirl said...

He has respect for Kate Moss??? My brain isn't gonna function properly now for the rest of the day.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

What the hell is happening to NSYNC?!?!

First Lance shocked us all by admitting he was an ass bandit (which I had NO idea by the way)

And now Justin smokes the pot??

Excuse me, I have to go take down some posters...

9:56 AM  
Blogger sonya said...

Sure, how can "he can't carry a tune in a bucket" be taken out of context?

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

who does this puss think he is? dude you are and will always always be the guy with the pube hair 'do from nsync. thats it. i dont care how many times you try to convince us all that you "smoke pot" and do drugs, how many american idols you try to take down.

stupid bitch

10:33 AM  
Blogger litelysalted said...

Hmmm... who to root for here? The George Clooney knockoff who continues to annoy the shit out of me in the constant assult of Ford commercials that feature his horrible singing OR the Mickey Mouse Motherfucker who continues to annoy the shit out of me through EVERYTHING HE HAS DONE in the past 8 years? Tough call, but I think we should let them duke it out, and then kill them horribly (preferably through stoning or some kind of biblical shit) before they've finished fighting.

10:54 AM  
Blogger twzzlrgirl said...

I'm rooting for Hicks -- not because I like him, but because Justin T. comes off as a pompous, arrogant ass in this interview. I've thought he was an idiot for a long time, and now I have proof.

I hope Cameron Diaz dumps his sorry ass.

11:12 AM  
Anonymous ladykilla said...

It doesn't make you "street tough" if you smoke pot. Crack makes you street tough. Pussy.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

Justin Timberlake or Taylor Hicks? I say they both can't sing.
Have you see JT's acting skills? ROFLMFAO!

2:46 PM  
Blogger LadyJane said...

I smoke pot. And I LIKE it.

I like it a lot.

I also like pinky's clit.

But I do not like JT. He's a queeb.

3:00 PM  
Blogger pinky_nip said...

ladyjane, my clit loves you and would marry your tongue if it could.

3:15 PM  
Anonymous gemble said...

I'm a polygamist -- can I marry your clit, ladyjane, and your clit, pinky_nip? I promise to love, honor, and protect.. with my poweful, enormous schlong.

10:45 AM  
Blogger twzzlrgirl said...

Y'all know it was talk of polygamy that got me over here in the first place...thank god i'm seeing it being discussed again. i'd almost given up hope.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

twzzlr- I thought you were polygamy bonded to cock-ninja aka hopeless_screenwriter exclusively.

He will return... someday!




SHANE!!!!! SHANE!!!!!

2:28 PM  
Blogger ladyambar said...

Can we dispose of him soprano's style?

No one will miss his ass.



----------------------------
Don't hassle the hoff's number one fan!

9:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

love picture

3:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

adult matchmaker

10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home