SPANK CHEEKS

Tuesday, August 08, 2006

MISCHA BARTON'S PUSSY DOES TRICKS

Mischa Barton, who starred as "Bitchy McSlut" on Fox's the O.C., claims that her cat can use the telephone.
“My cat is incredible. He hits the redial button and they just hear purring at the other end. So I have to grab the phone and tell them it’s my pussy.”
Ah hahahhah ha ha! Your pussy! Oh, you clever minx! Maybe you should say something about how your "pussy" is always wet -- because he likes to swim, that is; or that your "pussy" is always hot -- because he has fur, and it's August, of course; or that your "pussy" is a big flappy meat hat because Cisco Adler pounded on it for over a year. GROSS.

Source

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's nothing. My pussy can make me a sandwich and serve it to me in bed.

8:47 AM  
Anonymous jesus said...

Her pussy called me last night, crying.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous monkey love said...

mwah haha hah "flappy meat hat!" Cheeks, you have breathed new life into celeb gossip. The fish has SUCKED lately. We gotta get more peeps over here.

12:06 PM  
Blogger cock-ninja said...

O.k who is monkey love?

12:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

My pussy can lick itself and order pizzas

12:35 PM  
Anonymous easy e said...

My pussy translated the Rosetta Stone into Gaelic.

2:23 PM  
Anonymous evil bunny said...

my pussy, much like chuck norris, could cure cancer with it's tears.

but it has no need to cry...

5:38 PM  
Blogger LadyJane said...

Last night, my pussy told me the secret of life.

Then I thanked her by stroking her to sleep....

8:18 PM  
Blogger chillytatas said...

Ladyjane, please don't be a stingy biatch, share that kind of info with the rest of us. We will thank your pussy so gratefully.

2:23 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, you have a great blog here! I'm definitely going to bookmark you!

I have a nudity site. It pretty much covers nudity related stuff.

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

8:13 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, everyone you have a great blog here! Check out this site asians site. a lot of cool stuff here about asians .

Come and check it out if you get time :-)

2:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Have you seen this site about hooker . It has great hooker pictures.

4:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOW! Have you seen this site about prostitute . It has great prostitute pictures.

3:15 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home