SPANK CHEEKS

Thursday, August 24, 2006

PARIS HILTON IS A FUCKING HACK

If giggling maniacally while her friends call Lindsay Lohan a "firecrotch" wasn't proof enough that Paris Hilton should still be in middle school, I would now like to venture that she also dabbled in prank-calling her -- albeit in a slightly more high-tech manner. It seems that Paris discovered a way to hack in to Lindsay's voice mail box using something called SpoofCard; the company has since discovered the violation and dropped Paris Hilton as a client. TMZ reports:
"SpoofCard announced today that it had terminated the [account of] Paris Hilton, who they claim used the SpoofCard service to obtain unauthorized access to voice mail accounts on a national mobile telephone network. Many of... the victims whose mailboxes were accessed are well-known celebrities, including Lindsay Lohan.

SpoofCard attorney Mark Del Bianco... stated that 'Paris was entering unauthorized [voice] mail boxes... A number of the persons [who were canceled by Spoofcard] were making unauthorized entrances to Miss Lohan's voice mail.' A source close to the scandal also told TMZ that Nicky Hilton and Paris' ex-boyfriend Stavros Niarchos may have been involved."
Next, I suppose, Paris will TP Lindsay's house, then maybe egg her car, or maybe take a dump in a shoebox and leave it in Lindsay's locker. Fucking seventh graders won't let anything go.

Source

13 Comments:

Anonymous easy e said...

Late start today, oh cheeky one!

Dump in a shoebox, that's f-ing priceless.

7:52 AM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Spanks, you forgot the old flaming doody on the doorstep.




Get off my porch ya young whippersnappers
before I spit in your eye and drown ya!

8:15 AM  
Anonymous DSQUARED said...

I wonder what kind of juicy voicemails she heard? Or just how Lindsay realized she had been "compromised"?

8:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's of course assuming her parents didn't buy her passing seventh grade grades, or that she didn't suck of the middle school priciple to pass. I'm just saying...

8:59 AM  
Anonymous gemble said...

"Billy Hilton"?

9:14 AM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Ahhh! Seventh grade.

The best three years of my life!



I know, old joke,
but still funny...


...to me.

9:29 AM  
Anonymous Italian nobody botha me stallion said...

I was at the top of my Karate class in seventh grade and still to this day "Nobody botha me"............

10:15 AM  
Anonymous tp21 said...

I'll bother you, Stallion!!

11:16 AM  
Anonymous ZeZe said...

I personally prefer the vaseline under the door handles and saran wrapping the entire vehicle.

12:44 PM  
Blogger smellypiratehooker said...

Taking a dump in a box is pretty good. I also like:

1. Taking a baseball bat to the mailbox.

2. Poking a hole in one of her tires.

3. Photoshopping her head on someone's body next to an empty bottle of Jack and some crack a bedside table, then anonymously 'releasing them' to Perez Hilton.

12:53 PM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

She must really like Lindsay because she just can't seem to let her go.

1:18 PM  
Blogger chillytatas said...

Oh wow Stallion, I remember that commercial, lol.

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watiti.com Blogs
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com, an online social networking community that connects people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards, listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com Blogs

2:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home