SPANK CHEEKS

Friday, August 18, 2006

PENELOPE CRUZ NIP SLIP

While vacationing in Ibiza, Penelope Cruz' nipple made an unexpected appearance. Now, before you send me any condescending emails, I already know that she's been topless in a couple of foreign films. I just kinda figured that if you've actually been watching subtitled European films, you'd be some kind of pipe-smoking intellectual who would never be caught on a gossip blog. You'd be reading "War and Peace" while playing chess at your MENSA meetings. So fuck you, four-eyes -- a nipple is still a nipple, and thereby newsworthy. Enjoy!



Photo Source

10 Comments:

Anonymous easy e said...

delicious, delicious nipples! that bitch is HOT.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous Italian Stallion said...

I would tear that up...............

8:33 AM  
Blogger pinky_nip said...

I think her clit and my clit should be formally introduced.

8:50 AM  
Anonymous ladykilla said...

I would spooge all over that chocalate chip.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

I am surprised she didn't pop a nipple in Bandidas.

2:44 PM  
Anonymous gemble said...

I would "pop her nipple"... and her cherry. If she were still a virgin, I mean. But wait, she was Tom Cruise's girlfriend, right? She might have gotten fucked up the ass, but I bet her puss is pristine.

10:47 AM  
Blogger twzzlrgirl said...

But, remember, gemble, that she was with Matt McCounahey (or however you spell it) -- so I bet she's not a virgin anymore.

But wait -- Matt is with Lance Armstrong, now, so maybe she's never had a straight guy! go for it, gemble!

4:03 PM  
Blogger ladyambar said...

Hmmm, nice!

12:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

thats the ugliest freakin nipple ive ever seen

3:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'd hit it

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home