SPANK CHEEKS

Thursday, August 17, 2006

SKELETOR FEELS SAD

As Nicole Richie and a friend were leaving a boutique in Malibu, one of the paparazzi yelled at her — something about her being "disgusting" and that "she needed to gain some fucking weight." Apparently, it really shook Skeletor. She sought out the photographer and went right up to his car window to confront him. She explains in Us Weekly,
“You don’t scream at people that they are overweight, so what makes people think that they have the right to scream at me that I am underweight? It’s upsetting and mean… I am not anorexic. At the moment, I was just sick of everyone constantly bothering me about how I look. I walked up to the photographer and told him, ‘What if I really had anorexia? What if I had a disease? How would you feel about saying such horrible things?’ He probably just wanted to get a rise out of me, but I’m a human being and he hurt my feelings."
If your xiphoid process is visible, Nicole, I believe the proper term for your medical condition is “anorexia.” Any credible physician would recommend that you “gain some fucking weight” and then probably punch you in the face for looking so disgusting. It’s not mean. It’s science.


Source

11 Comments:

Anonymous easy e said...

Is is "science" that makes her make that face?

7:27 AM  
Blogger twzzlrgirl said...

Nicole, Brit, Paris -- I love how they put themselves out there, looking awful, or stupid, or whorey (is that a word), and then whine about how their feelings are hurt when they're called on it.

What about how pictures of a skeleton running on the beach effect us?? Does anyone think of that?? No.

My feelings are REALLY hurt now.

8:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How many colors does she have that stupid fucking bikini in??? She looks like that guy from The Machinist, only not as healthy. And it must suck to use a scrunchy as a headband.

8:46 AM  
Anonymous Italian Stallion said...

What, no pizza?

I think she needs to change her career to helping people. Like when children fall down a well, they could could tie a rope to her and send her down. Maybe your wedding ring fell off and went down the drain, you could just call Nicole to stop by to go down the drain and fish it out. I just think we should take advantage of this situation, that's all..........................

8:49 AM  
Blogger litelysalted said...

twzzlrgirl I don't want to live in a world where "whorey" isn't a word.

(Holy alliteration!)

8:55 AM  
Blogger twzzlrgirl said...

Litely salted -- yes, as an English major, I feel it is my God-given right to make up words. But I agree, if whorey wasn't a word, it should be, and is now.

Even if only in the wonderful realm of spankcheeks...

9:01 AM  
Blogger litelysalted said...

In the realms of Spankcheeks and Litelysalted. I just used whorey in a blog a couple of days ago about the show NEXT! It really is a great word.

How 'bout it, Websters?!

11:05 AM  
Blogger LadyJane said...

How about the word cuntastic?

11:16 AM  
Anonymous sexpot said...

Or "twatalicious."

11:20 AM  
Blogger twzzlrgirl said...

Oh, cuntastic and twatalicious are absolutely words -- no question about those. I use them regularly.

11:42 AM  
Anonymous gemble said...

I usually use those words when I'm talking about my mother.

6:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home