SPANK CHEEKS

Wednesday, August 23, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF 8.23.06

Lindsay Lohan's dad tries his hand at drawing pictures of his daughter's demons. Collectible figurines are sure to follow. (Dlisted)

Check out celebrity yearbook photos! (IDLYITW)

Lindsay talks smack about Ashlee Simpson's new nose. (Yeeeah!)

K-Fed, a cousin of the weasel? See photographic evidence. (City Rag)

Matt McConaughey makes a big sweaty ass of himself on the dance floor. (Perez Hilton)

George Clooney lookin' gay. It is possible. (I'mBringingBloggingBack)

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

K-Fed a relative of the weasel? Weasels everywhere demand an apology!

3:02 PM  
Blogger cock-ninja said...

I can't believe it, but I'm really not feeling very up to spanking it myself. Go figure.

4:41 PM  
Anonymous TrannyGranny said...

HA!!!! That pic looks like he is getting ready to armpit-fart!

5:35 PM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

"beating his brother-in-law bloody with a shoe." Lind's pops is a true bad ass!

6:40 PM  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

I think Matthew McConaughey IS Wooderson from Dazed and Confused. I don't think he was acting at all. Evertime I see him all I hear is: "Let me tell you this, the older you get the more rules they're gonna try to get you to follow. You just gotta keep livin' man, L-I-V-I-N. "

7:49 PM  
Anonymous drrrty sanchez said...

How is Lindsay Lohans father an artist. He is clearly off his rocker. What a psycho!!!!

8:58 PM  
Anonymous sleepy bunny, evil said...

anybody seen my eskimo pie?

we understand each other.

and we both have fabulous........

nighty night.

hey, E.P., get my email from spanks
(cheeks, i say its okay. okay? site's gotten so busy i'm not about to throw my email out there again)

11:26 PM  
Blogger chillytatas said...

My precious sticky buns,
I've been so busy with the outside world that I forgot what was really important, how could I neglect my fellow granny/spankers??
Hey buns, I want your email too! Sonya could probably email it to me if you want.
Oh and you all are invited over next summer, party at my place.

10:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home