SPANK CHEEKS

Wednesday, September 13, 2006

THE CIRCLE OF LIFE CONTINUES

Has-been Britney Spears gave birth to a bouncing baby boy on September 12th. US Weekly confirms:

"...Pop star Britney Spears, 24, gave birth to a 6 pound, 11 ounce baby boy just before 2 a.m. at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center on September 12, a family source confirms to Us Weekly.

This is her second child with husband Kevin Federline, joining older brother, Sean Preston, who turns 1-year-old on September 14. Federline also has two children with his ex, Shar Jackson, a daughter, Kori, 4, and a son, Kaleb, 2. Spears and Federline, 28, celebrate their second wedding anniversary on September 18...."

I am hoping to GOD that she names it something like Billy-Bob or some other white trash shit like that. Something you can use initials for. Something that makes you want to throw on some Skynyrd and wear a tube top. Something that makes you want to twist the cap off a 40 ounce and break out that celebratory bag of pork rinds you’ve been saving. Cuz.. we’s got some celebratin’ to do.

7 Comments:

Anonymous walrus gumboot said...

Where was the proud papa?
Out drinkin and smokin and whorin it up???

7:33 AM  
Blogger spankcheeks said...

By some strange coincidence, I just opened my Boone's Farm and there are pork rind crumb all over my tube top. Either the cosmos have aligned or I am a disgusting hillbilly lush.

Zanna, you're fucking awesome, and I want to spank your bottom with a cricket bat.

8:28 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

So long as Mistress is happy *courtseys*.

And don't tease about the cricket bat. You know I love that shit.

9:23 AM  
Blogger ApacheRose said...

In honor of the new hillbilly prince, I'll be wearing my shortest cut-offs and going braless under my tanktop today.

9:24 AM  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

Q. How do whales give birth?

A. A calf is born typically tailfirst, but sometimes headfirst underwater.
The calf then makes its way to the water's surface to breathe air.

Q. Which season do different kinds of whale give birth?

A. This depends on what type of whale you're talking about. Animal babies
are usually born when there is the most food. Many are born during the spring and fall.

10:07 AM  
Anonymous Tranny said...

You know what I like about my friends born in early September? I get to remind them that their parents were likely fucking on New Years, and Daddy was to drunk to pull out. Labor Day comes 9 months after New Year for a reason, kids.

Oh, Z and Spanks...I wanna watch, I'll bring a splatter-guard.

11:21 AM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

Whatcha need a splatter guard for Tranny? :p

Sutton Pierce was supposed to be born the 14th damn it! Shitney is PISSED!

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home