SPANK CHEEKS

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

A DESPERATE PLOY


What should you do if your show sucks and ratings are looking dismal? If you guessed something involving the words "sex" and "leak," well, ABC wants to hire you. A minute-long sex scene from next season's "Desperate Housewives" was discovered this weekend on YouTube.
The... fully edited clip runs just over a minute and features Bree (Marcia Cross) and new boy-toy Orson (Kyle MacLachlan) in bed, with the underwear-clad housewife protesting her partner's attempt to give her oral sex.

"I don't do that," she says. "I'm a Republican."

"I'm a Libertarian," Orson replies. "I believe in minimizing the role of the state and maximizing individual rights. Trust me, I know what I'm doing."

Orson then disappears offscreen, while the camera cuts to a shot of a running faucet filling up a sink containing dirty dishes. As the sink runneth over, well, so does Bree.
This "stolen" and "leaked" bit of show is coincidentally the same clip included in an official promo for the show's third season. ABC swears up and down that no one at the network leaked the footage to incite internet buzz, but Variety suggest otherwise, saying
Many industry types expressed disbelief that such top-secret footage could have been spread by a production assistant or other low-level staffer, suggesting that the leak was an intentional promotional ploy, rather than a confidentiality breach.
Of course a network exec is behind the leak! The clip was fully-edited? C'mon. Besides, that's the most boring sex scene I've ever not watched. If I was going to leak something to stir up interest, the sex scene would involve at seven or eight people, a couple of gerbils, and Marica Cross being sacrificed to the devil. And maybe something known as "anal fisting."

Source

13 Comments:

Blogger tp21 said...

Look! I'm all blue!

7:25 AM  
Blogger tp21 said...

What exactly is wrong with anal fisting?

7:25 AM  
Blogger biatcho said...

xtina should be on that show... she'll fit right in with the other grannytrannys. hideous beasts.

8:22 AM  
Anonymous easy e said...

I'd anally fist every chick on the show, except the ugly one.

8:36 AM  
Anonymous italian Stallion said...

I heard Ryan Seacrest broke it off with Teri Hatcher because she had a small penis.............




True Story

8:41 AM  
Blogger litelysalted said...

Kimerbree getting head from a libertarian? I gotta stop eating breakfast before I read this blog.

8:51 AM  
Blogger LadyJane said...

I fucking hate that show and every numb cunt on it.

True Story.

8:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I bet she has a firecrotch.

9:05 AM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

Easy E, Which ONE is the ugly one?

9:42 AM  
Anonymous dsquared said...

I thought they were ALL ugly?

10:49 AM  
Blogger litelysalted said...

There was a time when I thought the little mexican one wasn't ugly, but the thanks goes to Spankcheeks for clearing that up.

What the fuck, by the way? Is everyone still on vacation?

3:19 PM  
Anonymous morning glory said...

Seriously, Litely Salted! I think "hangover" might be the answer we're looking for...

5:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice! I found a place where you can
make some nice extra cash secret shopping. Just go to the site below
to see what's available in your area.
I made over $900 last month having fun!
make extra money

7:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home