SPANK CHEEKS

Friday, September 15, 2006

GHOST SPEAKS TO JLO THROUGH ZOMBIE HUSBAND


JLo revealed that she was working on her new Spanish album 'Como Ama Una Mujer' (How a Woman Loves) when her emaciated husband received a song suggestion by a ghost.

"Marc woke up and said, 'I just had the craziest dream,' I said, 'What was the dream?' And he said, 'Rocio Durcal was in this room. She was saying, "Come here, listen to this. This song is for Jennifer," and she was singing a melody," The Sun quoted her, as saying.

Lopez then grabbed her mobile telephone, and made Anthony sing the song into their answering machine, before letting him go back to sleep.

I have a very hard time believing that a ghost wouldn’t have better things to do than tell Marc Anthony what JLo should be singing. If I was a ghost, I’d fly myself on over to Tom Cruise’s house to check out that whole wrestling outfit thing. Or spy on Angelina Jolie, or just fondle the balls of random men (which I do anyway but that’s another story for another day). Look at him, that was no dream…that was a near death experience.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Italian Stallion said...

Wait, so Marc Anthony is writing song's for J Lo now? There goes her singing career..............LOL

Motherfucker looks like Steve Buscemi in this picture, and nice white turtleneck you fucking faggot...........

9:31 AM  
Blogger sonya said...

Ghost? No, that was just last night's dinner talking to him. Meaning, he didn't have any dinner!

Dun dun duuuunnnnn

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Watiti.com
Join me and my circle of friends at http://www.watiti.com,
an online social networking community that connects
people from all over the world.

Meet new people, share photos, create or attend
events, post free classifieds, send free e-cards,
listen music, read blogs, upload videos, be part of a
club, chat rooms, forum and much more!

See you around! Bring all your friends too!

Watiti.com

1:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

rate asian pic

1:30 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi, Added a new value add to my blog this weekend - a news widget from www.widgetmate.com. I always wanted to show latest news for my keywords in my sidebar. It was very easy with this widget. Just a small copy paste and it was done. Great indeed.

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home