SPANK CHEEKS

Friday, September 08, 2006

LINDSAY LOHAN'S BAG STOLEN


TMZ is reporting that Lindsay Lohan had her Hermes bag stolen at Heathrow Airport yesterday.
Sources say the contents of the missing bag total upwards of $1 million. They continue to say "it is alleged that [Lindsay]... noticed that an orange Hermès handbag was missing from her suitcase trolley." The bag... contained "a quantity of jewelry."

Lindsay's rep, Leslie Sloane, says "She is begging for the return of the items. She doesn't care how she gets them back, she just wants her stuff back." The Hermès Birkin bag that was stolen also contained Lindsay's much needed asthma medication.
Fate just won't stop bending Lohan over and giving it to her up the ass lately. I mean, her asthma medicine was in there. If there's one thing a smoker absolutely needs, it's her asthma inhaler. And what about those pricey baubles? I've never seen Lindsay wearing any jewelry that didn't look like it came from Claire's Boutique, but apparently she's amassed quite a stash of valuables.

And speaking of stash, what do you wanna bet that some lucky bastard did blow 'til four a.m. courtesy of one very large and very free orange Hermes Birkin bag? Thieves get all the sweet deals.


Source

15 Comments:

Anonymous easy e said...

Firsties agaiii-in! Trolls won't keep my away, spanks. I promise.

7:16 AM  
Blogger LadyJane said...

What a stupid cunt.

8:43 AM  
Anonymous Zanna said...

I don't even leave my purse unattended and god knows there is nothing in there but lint, a glow in the dark condom and a fake burberry wallet I got off of ebay.

8:43 AM  
Anonymous My Well Rehearsed Mistake said...

Stupid bitch. I wish airport staff had her luggage blown up as punishment for leaving her luggage unattended in a fuckin' Airport.

Bags full of bikinis and not one pair of panties... Poor Lo-Blow-Ho

9:03 AM  
Anonymous My Well Rehearsed Mistake said...

Can I just say thanks to Spanks: 1) for this spankalicious blog and
2) for the photo of lindsay crying.

It's strangely satisfying in a warm fuzzy way. Not as good as seeing Paris cry, but nearly there.

9:07 AM  
Anonymous lindsay lohan said...

There should be more pictures of me crying. Also, more pictures of my cooter, and pictures of me falling down or throwing up.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous walrus gumboot said...

What's a Hermes Birkin bag?

10:24 AM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

If I had 7 million dollars, I would not walk around with a million of it in a god awful ugly bag.

11:29 AM  
Anonymous morning glory said...

Speaking of ugly bag, her crotch pics were real!! lol

2:15 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

It was an orange bag to match her vagina, how cute!!! That's why my handbag is from the Prada "wet and tight" collection - very rare but quite durable and stylish.

6:54 PM  
Anonymous Health said...

hgf

4:04 PM  
Anonymous Lindsay Lohan said...

best

4:05 PM  
Anonymous Lindsay Lohan said...

best

4:05 PM  
Anonymous cat said...

best6

4:06 PM  
Anonymous lingeries said...

best

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home