SPANK CHEEKS

Thursday, September 07, 2006

PAM ANDERSON CAN DO IT HERSELF

Pamela Anderson can finally put on her own make-up -- all by herself! Pam explains
“I never wore makeup in Canada and when I moved to L.A., Playboy did my makeup and hair so I never really learned to do it myself.”
And all this time I though she just stuffed some foundation, lip liner and blue eyeshadow into a Homer Simpson-style "makeup gun" and fired directly into her own face. I also considered that maybe she was legally blind and had hired an out-of-work drag queen as her personal makeup artist.

Source

9 Comments:

Blogger ApacheRose said...

Holy fucking shit, that is a scary picture... lovely thing to look at first thing in the morning.

How the hell does it take someone so long to even bother learning about makeup anyway, and to learn it from RuPaul, well that's just a bonus.

8:16 AM  
Anonymous easy e said...

That woman is more of a tranny than Xtina will ever be.

8:32 AM  
Anonymous italian stallion said...

So judging from that picture she didn't actually learn how to put makeup on yet..........

8:48 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She's a man, baby! A man! Yeeah!

9:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

She looks like the freakin wicked witch of the west! Jesus lady, do us a favor and not wear make-up!!

9:29 AM  
Blogger smellypiratehooker said...

To think I used to jerk off to her... vaseline on a camera lens works wonders on a hatchet face.

9:49 AM  
Anonymous near-sighted drag queen said...

What, you don't like my work? FU.

11:53 AM  
Anonymous evil bunny said...

anybody see the movie "killer klowns from outer space".

i rest my case.

8:55 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

She looks like she smells Mariah Carey's pussy.

7:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home