SPANK CHEEKS

Friday, September 15, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF 9.15.06


Although she has no problem showing us her snatch, Paris Hilton requires privacy when getting her hair done (Yeeah!)

Here is the last picture of Steve Irwin taken right before his death. Poor guy (tmz)

If Scientiology has a Mafia, then I’m getting one too (a socialite’s life)

Vanessa Minillo is WICKED hot (popoholic)

I’ll be fair. There IS more to the story, but Nancy Grace is still an unapologetic bitch who went over the line (abcnews)

Matthew Perry likes to masturbate to his Friends (dlisted)

Duane "Dog" Chapman gets arrested for being a hero. (thesuperficial)

The headline reads: “A prosthetic arm that can be controlled simply by thinking gives hope to amputees” And the first thing that comes to MY mind? A bionic handjob. (thedailyherald)

10 Comments:

Anonymous walrus gumboot said...

Dang! Seeing Paris' hair all big like that, makes me want a peanut butter & banana sandwich.
Red... call room service.

Who is Vanessa Minillo, and why is she wearing Paris Hiltons horrendous looking leather half gloves??

1:53 PM  
Blogger LadyJane said...

My question is this: why is Tom and that other scientology freak saluting each other in the picture on the link????

Fuckin' weird, man. WEIRD.

4:08 PM  
Anonymous TrannyGranny said...

WALRUS GUMBOOT

Check the jess. biel lesbian thread on the fish, I left a lil somthin somthing for you. comment 47.

5:18 PM  
Anonymous you are a fucking dumbass said...

DON'T FUCK WITH TRANNYGRANNY! DUMBASS!

5:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Drama Queens. The lot of ya. I love you guys. You make my days and my nights. Life is boring, meaningless and simplistic without you.

6:24 PM  
Blogger LadyJane said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

6:51 PM  
Anonymous evil bunny said...

alright, i'm trying to clean up my language, but there's only one way to say this:

TRANNY, YOU FUCKING RULE!!
God bless ya, you may be my hero.

what's sad is i was going to post to give you a hard time because i had to buy some fricken frozen corn dogs.
i will now eat them with pride, and salute you while i do so.

6:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you shure has grate enlish gramer

this site isn't funny... or entertaining.. or witty.. it's just sad... get a life and a real job fucknuts...

at 27 you have a blog? oh my god you're pathetic

2:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Maybe I am taking Tom Cruise too seriously, but that story about his goons hassling Brad Grey really creeps me out. I wish that Sumner Redstone had been even more explicit about the reasons for Tom's firing.

10:55 AM  
Blogger biatcho said...

someone please make those pasty white ass cheeks go away!!!!

10:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home