SPANK CHEEKS

Thursday, September 28, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF 9.28.2006



Hey, all! I'm back and I’m cranky!! And I’m tired. And my flat-iron shit the bed. And I'm sorry if any of this shit is old news...I've been out of the country for 10 days. So, Spank it your damn-self until tomorrow!

Jessica Simpson has everyone walking on egg-shells as she comes dangerously close to shitting herself. Man, I’ve been THAT girl before (page six)

In another blatant display of idiocy, Britney fires her PR bitch and decides she can handle it alone. For all of you waiting for her “comeback”….Don’t. I’m not trying to HURT you..I’m trying to HELP you. (dlisted)

Avril Levigne is an idiot and I want to kick her in the box. (tmz)

8 Comments:

Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Glad you're back trick!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:28 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Zanna, since you tired, you could've just put a picture of yourself nekkid as a jaybird up there and then I would have spanked-it-myself.

I'm glad your back in full plumage!

8:59 PM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

Zanna, I know you are tired but I can't get to Shitney's firing of her publicist link.

6:24 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Well, lumpy..THOSE pictures are in some Granny's warchest and aren't up to me to publish....Dragulf..the link is working here try right clicking on the link and select "open in new window"...and Stallion....Thank you!!! Good to be back. I think.

7:00 AM  
Anonymous My Well Rehearsed Mistake said...

glad your back Zanna - it's been no fun here without new things to read!

9:43 AM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

No dice hun. If ya hover over both the first and second post it even shows the same link.

11:24 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

I dunno..it works here....anyone else having that same problem?

11:33 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

I hate it when my flat iron shits the bed. Oh wait... I can't afford a flat iron. I have to straighten my hair with a hot exhaust pipe, usually the one on the garbage truck as it passes my house, which is, conveniently, a dumpster.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home