SPANK CHEEKS

Friday, September 08, 2006

THEY'RE REAL, BABY, AND THEY'RE SPECTACULAR


First, allow me to begin this post by saying, "I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!!!" That said:

Daniele Venturelli, the photographer who took the pictures of Lindsay Lohan genitals in Venice, confirmed that the pictures of Lindsay's snatch are real and untouched. The second round of photos -- the ones showing Lindsay sporting a pair of pink panties under her dress-- are the doctored pictures. What Would Tyler Durder Do? reveals
The EXIF data stored in the original picture confirms this. It lists Venturelli as the photographer and the caption begins “Looks like Lindsay Lohan forgot to put on her knickers before attending Venice Film Festival…” And the original is the only version avaible on photo image websites, such as Matrix and Wire Image.
So, what of the shopped panty pics? From whence did they come? And why? I figure it was done by her PR people and "leaked" on the internet in an attempt to spare her the shame and humiliation that accompanies having the entire world see your bright red droopy labia. When you have a puss that looks like a hollowed out ballsac and still choose to freeball under a dress, well -- you've dug your own grave, missy. It's just that simple.

Source

14 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I didnt know vaginas could be so ugly!

8:00 AM  
Anonymous Zanna said...

Ohhh...fuck....I just laughed mighty heartily at that last couple of sentences. You're sheer gold, Spanks..sheer GOLD I tell you. No, make that platinum.

8:45 AM  
Blogger LadyJane said...

Where's the huge clitoris we've all heard about?

8:46 AM  
Blogger chillytatas said...

First I want to say, love ya Spanks, you're humor is far and above many other blogs I've read except for the fabulous Zanna's, you both make my day.
Second, ladyjane, I think she keeps it safely tucked up inside her, nothing more irritating than a chaffed clitoris.

9:11 AM  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

My labia is WAY more attractive than hers.

9:46 AM  
Anonymous dsquared said...

I so wanted those pics to be real!! Hooray! :)

10:01 AM  
Anonymous walrus gumboot said...

I thought there would be alot more fire??

10:40 AM  
Blogger chillytatas said...

They are testacular don't ya think?

11:14 AM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

Eating crow atm. Ah well, they photoshopped on her panties. That's even funnier!

11:24 AM  
Anonymous ronnie said...

Walrus, take it easy on the Beav. her ass-hole can take only so much tosserizing, and your face is starting to look like a New Hamshire Mud Fudge Blizzard.

Ronnie

1:05 PM  
Blogger sonya said...

So is she a hermaphrodite or something? Because those sure looked like balls. Maybe her firecrotch ingested her kegel weights.

1:22 PM  
Anonymous morning glory said...

It rminds me of those giant discs they put in people's ears over in Africa, and then they take them out and all that's left is saggy, floppy earlobes. Her snatch looks like a stretched out ear!

2:13 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

This reminds me of the time my panites were 'shopped. I guess it wouldn't have been so painful had I removed them first.

6:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

sell college book

3:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home