SPANK CHEEKS

Friday, October 27, 2006

HALLOWANNABES

AOL has this contest going on where you can dress up like your favorite celebrity and send them into them and they'll add it to their gallery. One particular gallery of interest is one where some of their employees are dressing up as celebrities for Halloween. From Brit and K-fed to Justin Timberlake and Lil John, they do a fair job of looking like their favorite celebs.

I’m going as Jessica Alba. Except with much larger breasts, whiter teeth and nicer skin. Actually, I think Jessica Alba should be going as ME.

Click here to see the Hallowannabes.

3 Comments:

Blogger Italian Stallion said...

That picture is classic, looks just like them!!!!!!!!!

11:22 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

I wish I could post a picture of neat stuff when I post here on Spank Cheeks, but I have neither the time or the patience to figure it out - so ya'll just imagine a huge closeup of a giant black dildo being shoved in my pussy. Have a nice day.

2:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

**breasts enlargement**

12:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home