SPANK CHEEKS

Friday, October 20, 2006

INCEST IS BEST


I don’t know WHAT Jessica is thinking. See that picture up there? Taken by her FATHER (according to WOW). Made to look like she’s basking in some kind of post copulatory afterglow. Although, I will say that doesn't look like a head indentation in the pillow. Looks like a fist hit it. I know..because that's what my other pillow looks like after I tell the guy I'm saving anal for marriage (hey, it's all I've got left).

To compound the creepiness, Jessica Simpson (who is now acting as her own PR machine) has all but confirmed our suspicions that she and Papa Joe have that “special bond”. During a recent Jane magazine interview, PR-Insider says she wasn’t offended by her father’s comments in 2004 about her DD tits and how “you can’t cover those suckers up”.

When asked if the comments bothered her, she tells Jane magazine, "No, I’ve had double D’s for a long time. Are you kidding? No.

"My family is extremely close. I talk to my mom about my sex life. That’s not something that creeps me out. "We’re Podunk Southern. And my dad is very open about his ideas and…it’s disgusting that people would actually think…people are making a judgment on something that is false."
What that REALLY means: We’re Podunk Southern. All my incestors ancestors were like this. My dad is very open about his ideas. I’ve had double D’s for a long time so I’m used to his incestuous advances.

All I know is that if she thinks this is okay, then that girl has some serious problems. Posing like that for your FATHER? I can only do that for my uncle or my cousins.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Walrus Gumboot said...

Not that it makes much difference and I'm siding with the author (Zanna) on this one, but if it is a "post copulatory afterglow", wouldn't she be smoking a cigarette or at least be jumping up and down to dicharge her daddy's spermatozoa?

6:55 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

I bet she WOULDN'T discharge daddy's spermatazoa.

I think post-copulatory afterglow depends on the person. For me, it's laying in a trance wishing I had some Pepperige Farm Goldfish to choke down that pesky pubic hair in the back of my throat.

Perhaps I've said too much.

7:16 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

I bet she didn't even know he was taking those pictures. She was probably asleep, that dude is fucking creepy...........

9:27 AM  
Anonymous TrannyGranny said...

Doesn't the Bible imply that all people are related because of that bullshit Adam and Eve tail? That makes me part of Jessica's family!

Now hand me your panties, bitch. Here is the cock, wrap some pussy around it.

11:33 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

When I'm feeling really freak nasty sometimes I dress up my male sex partner as Jessica Simpson and I dress up as Joe Simpson and we play "hide the royalties". Tip: They're usually hidden in my vagina.

3:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

brazilian girl

12:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

all american guys

12:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home