SPANK CHEEKS

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

ITALIAN STALLION TO QUIT ACTING


You know, I was under the impression he decided to quit acting long ago. But it seems Sylvester Stallone has decided to make it official:

Hollywood hardman SYLVESTER STALLONE is so sick of making bad movies, he is quitting acting to become a director.

The RAMBO star’s big screen career has slipped in recent years, and he holds the embarrassing accolade of the most Golden Raspberry Awards of any actor.After he has finished forthcoming sequel RAMBO IV: IN THE SERPENT’S EYE, which he is also directing, the 60-year-old will step permanently behind the camera.

He says, "After I make this, I see my future as a director. "I’ve been displeased with my last few films, as well as some in the past."
I hope this last Rocky movie isn’t one that he’s displeased with, because I have to tell you...I went to see the trailer for “In the Serpent’s Eye”…and I liked it. A LOT. I don't know if it's because I'n a boxing fan or if it's really good. I basically don't trust my instincts. You're talking to someone who couldn't even decide last night if she wanted paper or plastic at the grocery store, so take it for what its worth.

All I know is I liked it; and I hope this isn’t one of those movies where all the best parts are in the trailer and then you go and it blows goats. If you want to see the trailer, click here.

Source

6 Comments:

Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

This reminds me of the movie I did with the real Italian Stallion called "Anal Carnarge 6: The One-Eyed Serpent". As Stallion can tell you, my anus received many accolades for its breakthrough performance as "Semen Receptacle #42".

10:55 AM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

Right, I hate to be the one to break it to you but you are a shitty director also Mr. Stallone.

10:59 AM  
Anonymous TrannyGranny said...

My old room-mate had the displeasure of having to serve food to this dick on several occasions at a fancy rest-a-raunt she worked at. He would rack up a few hundred dollar bill, then leave her a 5 dollar tip. Asshole.

11:42 AM  
Blogger Reel Fanatic said...

I'll believe this one when I see it, but for now it's about as believable as Jay-Z's retirement .. If i'm not mistaken, the Jizza has an album coming out like next week

3:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't think he ever started acting.

7:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

4:36 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home