SPANK CHEEKS

Thursday, October 12, 2006

JENNIFER ANNISTON THINKS WE CARE

According to this chic’s friend, Jennifer Anniston claims that she and Vince are still together.

A friend just left a taping of Oprah. The guest was Jennifer Aniston. My friend was in a rush to get somewhere so I didn't get all the details. However, she said that Jennifer Aniston...- is stunningly beautiful.- denied having breast implants. (Was this a rumor?)- confirmed that she and Vince Vaughn are still together.
Tell you what. Fuck the fact that he was seen kissing another woman and he himself said they were broken up. After seeing that picture of Vince the other day, bloated, sweaty, stained shirt with his fly open…I would be DENYING I was with him. DENY, DENY, DENY and when you get caught…LIE.

That’s how I live my life and it works for me.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Walrus Gumboot said...

Was Oprah,harpO drinking on national television? I was always taught that was taboo.

12:02 PM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

So that was you behind the Moosetaint Walmart last week! I knew it!

12:55 PM  
Anonymous Zanna said...

SHHHH! Oh, do I have updates for that site....I have let you know what's been going on!

12:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

what site?

1:48 PM  
Blogger cock-ninja said...

Well well well. What the fuck is up beeeotches. Oh wait, it's my cock! Blow me!!

2:23 PM  
Blogger Guy-Pierre said...

Wally, Alek has been looking for you. Stop being an asshole!!!

2:24 PM  
Blogger spankcheeks said...

I once had a drink with Oprah and she tried to eat my pussy. True story.

4:19 PM  
Anonymous Walrus Gumboot said...

Alek ain't looking for me, I told him like I'm telling you, back off of me.

6:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home