SPANK CHEEKS

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

'LIL KIM HAD A 'LIL WORK DONE?


First, I thought this was the homeless lady that I give my empties to and thought "damn..all those cans got her a decent outfit at the Salvation Army Thrift Store".... but then I read further and it was Lil Kim at Al Sharpton's 52 birthday party thrown by Spike Lee. I didn't know surgeons could remove your ass and put it on your face but apparently they can. Either way, its a sad sad state of affairs when Al Sharpton at 52 looks better than that ass-hat you call a face at 31.

2 Comments:

Blogger sonya said...

Ooh...damn....that's scary. The light blue color contacts aren't helping either.

4:32 PM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

How the fuck does she know about surgery, the bitch is from the ghetto..............

4:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home