SPANK CHEEKS

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

LINDSAY LOHAN HAS BETTER THINGS TO WORRY ABOUT

According to Popsugar, Lindsay has been quoted as saying:

“I’m going to London in the spring to make a movie with Kiera Knightly. It’s a period piece and my character has a British accent. But its crazy. If I hang out with a British person for an hour or so, I start talking just like them. I can pick up accents pretty well, but I don’t want to be remembered for it like Dick Van Dyke."
When I’m 90 years old and I’m getting my spongebath at the home, I’ll be telling stories of Lindsay Lohan. But I guarantee you it won’t be about her her acting skills. It will be the quote that our beloved Abby once said when she wrote for this site. That she had labia like a hollowed out ball sac. That post, with that quote and that picture…is engrained in my brain forever.

I’d also like to say that Lindsay doesn’t have to worry about that cockney accent. Her mouth has been so full of it, it’ll will come naturally. ; )

I know. I’m fluent in Testucles*. And that doesn't make me a bad girl.

*pronounced like Hercules

3 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Zanna, I hope I'm the one giving you the spongebathes.

Great segue to Yeeeah... Subtle, yet brilliant.

I thought Lindsay was going to take a hiatus from acting? Actors, ya can't live with 'em... ...pass the beer nuts!

8:02 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Dare I say I like her boobies in that picture?

9:27 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Yeah I wish my breasts would poke out of my shirt like that all the time. I think it would make the boys like me more and then they would buy me things... like ponies.

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home