SPANK CHEEKS

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

MADONNA REINVENTS ORPHAN


It’s official. Madonna adopted a one year old African boy…who seemed to have plenty of family since they were quoted in the article. Yahoo reports:

"I am the father of David, who has been adopted," Banda, 32, told The Associated Press Tuesday. "I am very very happy because as you can see there is poverty in this village and I know he will be very well looked after in America."
I’m thinking they must have COMCAST in his village because my internet was down in my village today. But poor Yohame (we like to call him Yo in the ‘hood). Blame it on COMCAST or blame it on poverty, had he internet connection in his hut, he’d know his son’s new mommy is also the mother of “reinvention” and has allegedly renamed his son Luca and that he will NOT be very well looked after in America because she’s an America hater that lives in the UK.

8 Comments:

Blogger ApacheRose said...

That picture... something wrong... yikes.

I'm gonna go hide in the closet for a while.

11:54 AM  
Anonymous Walrus Gumboot said...

Something is really screwy in Denmark!

Oops, something is gooey in my pants!
Thank you Zanna, for the fond memories of what could have been between you and I.

1:04 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

You want to pontificate on that, Wumby?

2:04 PM  
Blogger pinky_nip said...

"Hey Madonna! You're fucking ugly."

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Walrus Gumboot said...

Zanna, the characters name escapes me at the moment, cuz of the shell shock that occurred while I was in the 'Nam, but the show was "In Living Color"

4:21 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

I believe you're thinking of Wanda, played ever-so-aptly by the talented Jaime Fox. I offer my presumption although I have no idea what you are talking about. I also would like to pose the question: Which is worse: a player hater or an America hater? Discuss.

5:04 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Osh, you sound like "Coffee Talk" on the old SNL....Rhode Island is neither a road nor an island. DISCUSS.

5:34 PM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Player hater, they smack their bitches.............

7:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home