SPANK CHEEKS

Thursday, October 12, 2006

MICHAEL JACKSON IS A LADY WHO CAN'T READ ARABIC


Photo courtesy of perezhilton.com

NOW I get it. Michael Jackson is paying ex-wife Debbie Rowe $1 Million a year to stay away from his kids. And fuck her for agreeing to it. But I digress. It is glaringly apparent why he wants her out of the picture so badly. It’s because HE wants to be the mommy.

The “Thriller” was spotted in St. Tropez the other day and photographed wearing a sunhat, three inch heels and women’s jeans with an disgusting fluorescent orange bag. Perez Hilton reports:

Jackson and his three kids were in the South of France as a guest of his friend and benefactor, Prince Alwaleed - a nephew of Saudi Arabia's King Fahd - on his private yacht, Kingdom 5KR.

This isn't the first time Michael's gotten his gender confused:

During a trip to Ireland earlier this year the singer, who has been staying with Bahrain's royal family since being acquitted, arrived at Cork airport under layers of effeminate scarves and drapes.

And in January he wore an abaya - traditional garb for Muslim women - in the Arab state of Bahrain where he has been based for the past 12 months.

But more embarrassingly, Jackson was reportedly found dressed as a woman, applying makeup in the ladies' toilet, during a recent shopping trip.

Speaking at the time, his spokesman claimed it was a simple mistake - Jackson was unable to read the Arabic sign saying 'Ladies'.

You'll note that his "spokesman" didn't deny that he was applying makeup and dressing up like a woman with ZERO fashion sense..just that he can't read Arabic.

All I know is this child-molesting douchebag should NOT be allowed to have these kids and child services in any state in this union would have reason to take these kids away by now, if it were anybody else.

I wish that crazy bitch "irony" would leave me the fuck alone and torture Michael Jackson for a minute. Because right about now, I’d love to see her bring on a couple of Africans that are looking to adopt a couple of white kids.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Walrus Gumboot said...

He can pay me one million dollars a year to stay away from his kids... AND I WILL !!
No questions asked. I'll even give him a semen sample. For what I don't know, but it seems like something he would probably want.

11:55 AM  
Blogger litelysalted said...

WHAAAA???? Are you kidding me? That can't really be him, can it? I mean with all the crazy shit Michael Jackson has done since... I don't know, puberty, straight up crossdressing just seems a bit common for the likes of him.

11:59 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

I just noticed the first picture has Lindsay Lohan's twat in the lower left hand corner.

12:14 PM  
Blogger spankcheeks said...

Yeah, it's a little blurry, but that's definitely Lohan's twat. If it were a scratch 'n' sniff photo we'd know for sure. Maybe I should invent that.

4:20 PM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

I copy/pasted those pics of MJ to my dad. He hates it when I do that. Anyways, he called and told me he dislikes MJ because he is a pedofile and isn't surprised MJ is now wearing womens clothing.

True Fucking Story!

Zanna, I am sorry if I am not as prolific a writer as before. I do read all you post. /HUGS!

5:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home