SPANK CHEEKS

Sunday, October 08, 2006

MY DEALER IS BETTER THAN PARIS'


Those of us who smoke marijuana for “medicinal purposes” will agree that we have WAY better weed than Paris. According to the Daily Mail:

The fast-living hotel heiress accidentally gave observers a glimpse of the clear plastic wallet, containing what might be mistaken for cannabis, at a Milan fashion show last week. But last night her publicist Elliot Mintz insisted: "Things are not always as they appear. It would be unfair to draw any conclusions based solely on these photos."

The contents of Miss Hilton's silver handbag were exposed as she reached in to touch up her shocking pink nail varnish while in the front row of a Dolce & Gabbana catwalk show.
I really don't have alot to say about this except for this FACT. If THIS is her fucking stash…she’s smoking the sticks and seeds I threw out a month ago.

7 Comments:

Anonymous Walrus Gumboot said...

That story is totally bogus man.
I know Paris and she would never wear such a gaudy shade of pink nail polish.
I'd guess it's back to the drawing board for you, Inspector Clouseau !

1:52 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

That's not weed - those are Scott Tenorman's pubes!

1:51 PM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

I bet I could sell her some real kind bud way over price and make a lot of money off this dumb bitch. Shit, I could probably just dip some grass in some gasoline and sell her that shit...............

1:51 PM  
Blogger pinky_nip said...

I commented on this story on the
'fish, so don't want to repeat myself.... I only want to compliment Stallion on that AWESOME fucking picture...

2:12 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Oh my God, Osh...LOL...

Thanks, Stallion, i saw that pic and blew diet pepsi out of my nose. That's sexy.

2:15 PM  
Anonymous Walrus Gumboot said...

Stallion, your avatar is Freddie Mercury right??

8:47 PM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

It's Ali G as Borat............

11:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home