SPANK CHEEKS

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

ODE TO THE GEEKS

Since today I'll be back in the swing of things at work and since I've messed up my IBM ThinkPad, I'd like to give a shout out to the men and women that have to help me every day at work because I like to "press buttons and see what they do".

And then I have to call the Help Desk and expect them to fix it in 20 minutes because I have a deadline in 30. And somehow they do.

Whose my little geeky, pocket protecter wearing angels? You are! You guys are the greatest and I PROMISE I won't hide from you (as much) at the Christmas Party this year!



Thanks to Hot Ian for sending this in. No one codes like you baby....NO ONE. And the next time you say Javascript to me...say it s-l-o-w-e-r.

1 Comments:

Blogger ApacheRose said...

I think my computer should show a "Are you sure you really want to push that button, you silly bitch?" message when I start messing with stuff I have no business with.

I love geeks...

5:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home