SPANK CHEEKS

Monday, October 23, 2006

SCREWING THE POOCH


The weather in Seattle must really fuck with your head. I don’t know if you remember the story about the guy who died after having sex with a horse, but because of that very incident, a new bestiality law was put into place. And lady’s and gentleman, we have our first freak to break that law. The Seattle Times reports:

A Spanaway man believed to be the first person in the state charged under Washington's new bestiality law bailed out of the Pierce County Jail this morning.

Pierce County prosecutors say 26-year-old Michael Patrick McPhail was caught by his wife on Wednesday night having intercourse on the back porch with their four-year-old female pit bull terrier. The wife took photos with a cell phone and called police.


Pierce County sheriff's spokesman Ed Troyer says "There's pretty clear proof what happened to this dog."

McPhail was arrested that night.

Ohhhh, let me just say if I came down and my man was doing the dog while a perfectly good woman was UPSTAIRS….I wouldn’t be taking pictures with my camera phone. I’d be beating my husband to death. Because there is no way I’d be letting anyone know that my “man” would rather fuck the dog than have at me in any room in the house. That’s just humiliating and frankly, I feel would reflect on me.

And then I’d take that seducing bitch and give it up for adoption. Homewrecker!! To think I bought you Science Diet and not Kibbles and Bits. And all the times I let you into our bed at night. And what about the sweater I knitted you…you ungrate..

Oh…hey…got lost in my head there for a minute. Pesky imagination.

8 Comments:

Blogger Italian Stallion said...

What the Fuck is wrong with these people? That shit is horrible..........

11:16 AM  
Blogger ApacheRose said...

Fucker should be glad that dog didn't turn around and bite his dick off. It would have been a totally fitting thing to do.

11:52 AM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Hey, Pit Bull Terriers are good fucks! It's when you try to get head that sucks!

I'm kidding Mr "PETA".


You can't fault Seattle. It's home to the richest man in the world, Bill Gates. The inventor of the aglet, the modern day spring-clamp, and Mazdas rotary engine, just to name a few.

Aglet:
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/aglet

12:54 PM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

P.S. Beautiful banner Zanna. It stays with the whole pink color scheme the previous owner installed.

12:57 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

She's not a previous "owner"..she's still the Mistress!

1:24 PM  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

Aww....that looks my pit puppy, D.O.G. I had to get rid of him after he nearly killed my boyfriend's cat.

Now my boyfriend is my ex and I want my dog back. Fucker!

True story.

1:27 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

That sucks...ex-boyfriends make you regret so much. Except the fact that they are EX.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

Yeah that, and not putting the arsenic in the chilli when I had the chance...

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home