SPANK CHEEKS

Friday, October 06, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF 10.06.06


Scarlett Johannsen likes it rough....'atta girl! (popsugar)

It was nice while it lasted. Mel Gibson falls off the wagon. (msnbc)

Jessica Simpson is a cocktease. (celebitchy)

Katie Holmes is dressing like a man, and hanging out with a woman that looks like an alien. Tom must be in Scientology heaven. (dlisted)

Investigators “lost” the computer with the images so, ex-Jon Benet suspect John Karr goes free. (cnn)

Eva Langoria continues to defy the odds (yeeeah!)

I don't know what this is. All I know is that it hurts. And not in a good way (imbringingbloggingback)

Jessica Alba is WICKED hot (this is for you, P.M.!) (thebastardly)

4 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Damn, that Alba chick is one hot tuna!!!

Jessica Simpson can tease my "rooster" anyday.

Mel Gibson is my Australian hero. (Now that Steve Irwin has passed on)

11:26 AM  
Anonymous spanks said...

Zanna is my hero. I have her name tattooed on my stomach as my inspiration and I've written my own book of "Zanna-isms: When You're Just Too Fucked Up To Care." I read it every morning, the way some people do the newspaper or the Bible.

8:47 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

My hero is my vagina, because she inspires me to put things inside of her. We've glorified our fallen soldiers in Iraq and the NYPD and the so-called "heroes" of 9/11... let us salute my vagina, a true American hero, for all of the things we have put inside of her.

10:37 AM  
Anonymous Walrus Gumboot said...

Oshy, as we used to say on Hee-Haw...

SAAALL-LUTE !!!

1:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home