SPANK CHEEKS

Sunday, October 08, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF 10.08.06


Angelina Jolie wants more lesbian scenes. (dnaworld)

There was a series of Fashion DON’Ts at VH1’s Hip Hop Honors. (perezhilton)

This is awesome. If only 2 of these from the list came true, I could die happy. (celebitchy)

50% of Americans give shitty gifts. (cnn)

Ex-Rep Foley gives a whole new meaning to “turn the page” (the LA Times)

It’s like saying “I Quit” before they tell you you’re fired. Jamie Lee Curtis gives up acting (yahoo)

7 Comments:

Anonymous Walrus Gumboot said...

Angelina Jolie is such a girly-girl.


** WARNING** THE FOLL0WING COMMENT IS PURE BULLSHIT **WARNING**

I to, had explicit e-mails sent to me by then-Rep. Mark Foley.
I went to the rendezvous point, (never to be disclosed) only to find those two homos, Guy-Pierre and Aleksandr Q. Dukakis, already in a passionate threesome with then-Rep. Mark Foley.
I left, bought a hooker and continued on with my hetrosexual lifestyle.

5:53 PM  
Anonymous Zanna said...

Walrus...some guy keeps instant messaging me....Maf54...asking for you?

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Walrus Gumboot said...

Zanna, you little vixen... for a good thirty seconds after reading your comment, I'm saying to myself.. Maf54, where the fuck.. Maf54, where have I read that. Damn, where the... ... Zanna you bitch... ... and then I chuckled to myself.


METS in six in the World Series. :-D

9:41 PM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

I'd tear that ass up, right where it's at.............

10:36 PM  
Anonymous zanna said...

ha ha..NEENER NEENER NEEEENER!

11:07 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Angelina always reminded me of myself during my akward, less attractive phase... that being said I would let her eat my beaver out of sympathy.

2:19 PM  
Blogger LadyJane said...

creamy beaver
hotter than a fever....

11:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home