SPANK CHEEKS

Monday, October 09, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF 10.09.06


Two wrongs DO make a right! Paris and Nicole are back together. (X17)

The Screech Sex Video is ready for distribution. (postchronicle)

No wonder she never smiles. Posh Spice admits she looks like shit naked. (dlisted)

Anna Nicole a no-show at her son’s memorial service (dangle some KFC on a stick in front of her, she would have went, I bet). (yahoo)

Jennifer Lopez could make a freight train take a dirt road (celebitchy)

Sienna Miller is sucking her own cock. I thought only Ron Jeremy could do that. (perezhilton).

Step right up….get your tickets for Armageddon now!! (junkiness)

6 Comments:

Anonymous Walrus Gumboot said...

I'm glad Paris & Nicole are back being friends.
Maybe now Paris can score some good weed. I'll wager dimes to do-nuts, Lionel Richie has some serious connections.

I looks like rough times ahead for poor JLo...
but I would still let her suck my cock and fuck her in her fine, gorgeous behind.

One ticket for the Armageddon train please.

2:37 PM  
Blogger ApacheRose said...

JLo looks like a damn trannie!

North Korea having nukes is possibly the scariest thing to happen in a long time.

Wally- can I sit next to you on the Armageddon train?

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Nicole Richie is starting to morph into Michael Jackson.

8:03 PM  
Anonymous Walrus Gumboot said...

Apache, you can sit on my lap and we'll talk about the first that pops up.
After it pops up, you can stroke it, kiss it and look at it lovingly.
Then, and only then will I stick it in every orfice on your body that's readily available.
Then we'll collapse in each others arms and cuddle (cuz that's what chicks want, right?)

8:45 PM  
Blogger ApacheRose said...

Actually, Wally, I'd probably prefer some pizza that $50 I earned the hard way.

I only cuddle my sweetie. And by cuddle, I mean wake up with him and take serious advantage of his morning wood.

2:50 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Maybe if they rub together some more they'll catch on fire and die. Paris and Nicole, that is.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home