SPANK CHEEKS

Tuesday, October 10, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF 10.10.06


Bug-eyed “runaway bride” sues fiancée for 50,000 (people)

Dina Lohan is delusional (dlisted)

Scarlett Johannsen says she’s not promiscuous. THAT’S why she gets 2 AIDS tests a year (daily mail)

Should a man with a combover toupee REALLY be saying ANYTHING about how Angelina Jolie looks? (faded youth)

Daniel Smith is still not buried (celebtichy)

Barbara Streisand tells fan to “shut the fuck up” during concert (allheadlinenews)

Jessica Alba talks about nudity and religion in the new Elle Magazine. (usmagazine)

5 Comments:

Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Fuck Hollywood, that picture gives me Stallionwood........

3:56 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Is that her boob or her shirt, and why is it trying to fly away? And if it is trying to fly away, how can I help?

5:16 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

I KNOW...I can't tell either. I'm thinking those are some serious fucking pointy tits. Like BATTLE ready.

5:25 PM  
Blogger LadyJane said...

I could put that little sweet-tastin' piece o' pussy in my pocket.

Pocket Pussy.

Yah.

10:14 PM  
Anonymous easy e said...

Donald Trump is a doucebag. So is Barbara Streisand. You should call the "Spank It Yourself" the "Celebrity Douche" or "Leftover Celebrity Douchebag remants."

Zanna, I haven't been over here in awhile, but you fucking rock! Spanks definitely passed the torch to a worthy Olympian. So your event is the naked pole vault right?

8:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home