SPANK CHEEKS

Monday, October 16, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF 10.16.06

Due to circumstances beyond my control, it is with deep regret that I can’t take advantage of your morning wood. You’re gonna have to spank it yourself!

Madonna is a hornswaggles orphan’s father! Damnit! I wish I could pontificate on this subject right now. (dailymirror)

Anna Nicole Smith’s mother thinks Howard K. Stern killed Danny (dlisted)

Brandon Davis is going to have to start collecting empties. (yeeeah!)

Lindsay Lohan to take a year off from acting to find new and better dealers abroad (msnbc)

Wait..I thought she was taking a break to find new and better dealers abroad? (makeushot)

Sheryl Crow (who looks A LOT like Dina Lohan in the pics) joins John Mayer onstage in a bikini (perezhilton)

2 Comments:

Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Sheryl Crow is running out of places to hide her large, throbbing cock.

1:26 PM  
Blogger Anastasia Beaverhausen said...

Anna Nicole's mom is also her uncle's-cousins-daughter-neice-nephew-in-law's-pet goldfish so I'm going to go ahead and guess that with all that inbreeding, she isn't a very reliable source.

3:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home