SPANK CHEEKS

Monday, October 02, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF 10.2.06

Sorry kids, but I am smothering with a cold today, so even though I know you already spanked it this morning, you’re gonna have to do it again (like you weren’t going to anyway).

Britney Spears says listening to advice was her biggest “mistake”. (celebitchy)

Trendsetter Paris Hilton shows us her ass...cuz EVERYONE shows their twat these days. (Yeeeah!)

An arrest warrant issued for Bobby Brown after he blows off court in Boston. (cbs news)

Wake me Up Before You Go-Go! George Michael found passed out behind the wheel…AGAIN (perezhilton)

Martha Stewart hearts Eminem. (yahoo!)

Will Justin Timberlake “rock out with his cock out?” Justin and Janet could be planning a reunion. (pagesix)

Diana's butler says Hasselhoff is full of shit. (tmz)

Defamer acquires “Tabloids from the Future”. According to this, the future’s so bright, I gotta wear shades (defamer).

See Maria Menounos in the “tickle chair” on Howard Stern (celebutaint)

Jennifer Lopez “loves the way a woman loves”. I told you Marc Anthony was a girl. (mollygood)

5 Comments:

Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

Hey, I walk around my house naked, too. Except I don't need hired help to follow me around with an industrial mop and replacement tile for the floor.

11:46 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

What up Osh?

Where you been cracker?

3:07 PM  
Blogger pinky_nip said...

Osh, you hot little minx, where the hell have you been? My nipples got hard just seeing your name!

3:41 PM  
Blogger LadyJane said...

I love being nude.

10:11 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

I've been around (read: being a whore) and I got a new job where I actually have to work (read: I got fired from my last job for fucking around on the Superficial all day and now I'm a street-walker) so I can't post as much because I don't have a home computer (read: I'm poor. I'll suck your genitals for $5)

11:04 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home