SPANK CHEEKS

Monday, October 23, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF 10.23.06


Did Heather Mills have a covert camera hidden in leg? I dunno either but that’s what I’d do if I had a prosthetic limb. It would also vibrate (A Socialite’s Life)

Nick Carter loves Paris Hilton…NOT! (Hollyscoop)

Anna Nicole’s getting evicted and it looks like anyone could be that baby’s father. (Celebitchy)

Madonna took his baby AND his sweater (Junkiness)

Do you have what it take to be the next web-celeb? I don’t. (Yahoo!)

Eminem & Mr. T have a bastard child (Yeeeah!)

Kim Cattral looks like shit (Seriously? OMG! WTF?)

God condones masturbation (IDLYITW)

There is a way to make Jennifer Anniston less fug (IBBB)

Hey, at least I didn’t marry a gay cowboy (Defamer)

Marathon Runner Slips, Falls. You Laugh, Show Friends (Best Week Ever)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home