SPANK CHEEKS

Tuesday, October 24, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF 10.24.06


Jake Gyllenhaal is happy to see me! Actually..not happy ENOUGH. (dlisted)

Kate and Tom (TCLTC) will be getting married November 18. Look for your invitation in the mail (usonline)

Britney baby mystery solved. (tmz)

Anna Nicole unable to comprehend how fucked up her life is (celebitchy)

Halle Berry is bringing celebrity integrity back (yeeeah!)

The National Security Agency is recruiting Lost and CSI fans to work for them (i’m not obsessed)

Rent Paris Hilton for 100,000 or go to the clearance rack and get Carmen Electra for 50,000 (mollygood)

Helena Bonham Carter isn’t just Jewish…she’s off the Richter scale Jewish (pr inside)

Spank Cheeks mentioned alongside The Superficial and Gawker in Orkut article (orkut)

6 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

When / if an invitation arrives in my mailbox from the Cruise / Holmes group, I'm going to take it to the backyard, unopened, and blast it to smithereens with my 12 gauge pump shotgun!

Schick Schick Boom...

Schick Schick Boom...

2:23 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

That's what I'm going to do when
anna Nicole shows up at my house.

Schick Schick BOOM

2:25 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

When Jake Gylenhaal shows up at my house I'm going to swat him on the nose with a rolled up newspaper (because he will probably take a shit on the carpet after he chews on my shoes - that's his style).

2:54 PM  
Blogger spankcheeks said...

Hell yes, Zanna, you wiley bitch! Maybe a couple of pictures of your boobs will get Cheeks mentioned in the N.Y. Post! You are fucking brilliant. xoxo

3:50 PM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Love the new backrounds Zanna!!!!

Osh- still funny as usual........

9:53 PM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

I will accept their invitation and go to the weeding and when the preacher asks if anyone objects I'll stand up and scream TCLTC!!!

Spanks and Zanna should get PAID! Woot!

10:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home