SPANK CHEEKS

Wednesday, October 25, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF 10.25.06

I’d rather be called a raging alcoholic drug-addict than let the world know my spermatozoa was “motile but groggy”. Well, that’s if I HAD spermatozoa. Which I do. It’s in the freezer. And on my pillow. And a little in my hair (celebitchy)

It’s outburst like THIS that make people wish you were dead, Elizabeth. (perezhilton)

Kathy Lee Gifford blows…literally. (ibbb)

Because this is the only way he can keep his job, Isaiah apologizes (dlisted)

Madonna gets teary-eyed on Oprah. You’re SOOOO sensitive. Oh yea, and thanks for coming down off your crucifix for the interview. (tmz)

Josh Hartnett is insecure (star magazine)

Rush Limbaugh accuses Michael J. Fox of faking it. Pot. Kettle. BLACK, dick-wad. (the most boring blog in the world)

Denise Richards and Pam Anderson team up for “blonde and blonder”. I guess it's the female equivalent of Dumb and Dumber. (hollywood tuna)

Can you pass 3rd grade geography? (find out!)

5 Comments:

Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

LET ME TRY THIS SHIT AGAIN.............................!

Kathy Lee Gifford is still around? Who'd of thunk it?

Denise Richards is a stone-fox and Pamela Anderson has huge (fake) boobs that I would like to slide my manhood between.

That said. I typed in basically the same post awhile ago, clicked "Login and Publish", saw my comment here then left.

I come back to check and see if anybody posted... ... and MY POST IS GONE.

BLOGSPOT.COM SHOULD BE DELETED FROM THE INTERNET AND IT'S OWNER(S) SHOULD BE TAKEN OUT TO A FIELD IN PAHRUMP NEVADA AND SHOT EXCUTION STYLE FOR EVEN TRYING TO PASS THIS SHIT OFF AS USABLE.

MOTHER FUCKING... GOD DAMN... COCK SUCKING... SHIT...

4:01 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Simmah down there, Wumby....blogspot was down for maintenance....perhaps some ambient music on you ipod would help soothe you?

6:26 PM  
Anonymous therealdonquixote said...

Thanks for spanking me.

I hope your not some 40yr old d00d with a weight problem, but either way a links a link.

There's more to the Rush Limbaugh fucktardedness. TO start he refuses to appologize. Second, "Fox and Friends" backed up Rush saying, and I quote, "He Looked Great on Boston Legal". "He" refers to Michael J. Fox. Fuck them.

10:21 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

So would it be cool if I were 40 a dude and in stellar shape?


RUSH RULES! the band. Limbaugh..not so much

12:50 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

I like orgasms. I mean - who doesn't!

2:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home