SPANK CHEEKS

Thursday, October 26, 2006

SPANK IT YOURSELF: 10.26.06

Halle Berry has a younger guy to put a sparkle in her eye and a penis in her snatch. Where can I sign up? (A Socialite's Life)

Evangeline Lilly gets wet and works a surfboard. (Egotastic)

Lindsay Lohan wants to get naked under that blanket of freedom. (Faded Youth)

Naomi Campbell takes down another bitch. (Yeeeah!)

Pretty cute Madonna family photo. (I'm Not Obsessed)

Brooke Burke makes pregnancy look fuckin' hawt. (WWTDD)

I bet you can't tell Lisa Rinna's mouth from a hemerrhoid. (Dlisted)

5 Comments:

Anonymous Dragulf said...

I bet I can't either. *sniffs*



P.S. I posted earlier but blogger.com ate it.

2:16 PM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Slow day at Spanks, or is it the fucking blogger Wally keeps bitching about?

2:39 PM  
Anonymous bionic bunny! said...

hey, stallion! long day for a thursday, ain't it?

me thinks my new handle sonja and i came up with ain't flyin'.

what do you think?
i dunno, maybe it only works if one has the background stories, eh?

1:43 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

I like it........

11:21 AM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

bionic bunny was the name I gave my old vibrator in college. My new one is named Turbo Steamroller McNabb (he's related to Donovan).

2:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home