SPANK CHEEKS

Monday, October 23, 2006

TALK ABOUT A BABYSHAMBLES

ADOPTION ALERT! Somebody get Madonna on the horn! We have situation critical in the UK! Kate Moss is allegedly knocked up with this Pete Doherty’s baby. According to Digital Spy:

Doherty's uncle Phil Michels claims that the singer called him from Italy, where he is touring with Babyshambles, to share the news."I have spoken to Pete twice about the baby and he has confirmed that Kate is pregnant," Phil told the Sunday Mirror. "They are both delighted and Pete sounded really excited."He added: "That is why they want to get married. Pete told me they want a baby together to cement their marriage. I am made up for them. I wish them every success. They're so happy, they love each other. I can't wait for the wedding - we are just waiting for a date."
Pete could NEVER impregnate me. I know because when I look at this guy, I get some serious abdominal cramping due to my ovaries seizing up in an all-out effort not to ovulate. And the ONLY way this guy would get me in the sack is by doing me doggy-style with eight ball of cocaine on a stick dangling in front of me. That way, I wouldn’t have to look at him or his nasty little candy-corn teeth and I could keep my on the “prize”.

3 Comments:

Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Some people should just not have kids...........

11:18 AM  
Blogger Walrus Gumboot said...

Yeeeah Stallion and people like me should not have a computer !!!

12:13 PM  
Blogger oshkoshb-goshdammgosh said...

I'm surprised he is able to conceive - not only that he can get it up, but I'd imagined his semen had been replaced by blood and tobacco spit and that it burns up fallopian tubes like boric acid.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home