SPANK CHEEKS

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

ANNA NICOLE CHANNELS SCARLETT O'HARA

Usually, the lights are on but nobody’s home. In a drastic, albeit ironic turn of events, the lights went off and Anna was home. TMZ reports:

The drama played out in the Bahamas, where Smith has been living with her newborn baby and attorney Howard K. Stern. Smith's former "friend," G. Ben Thompson, claims to own the property and wants her out.

Last Friday, Thompson contacted the power company rep to pull the plug.Without warning, Anna had no juice for her hairdryer, no power to watch herself on "E.T." -- nothing. Four hours later, after lots of threats from her lawyer, the power company agreed to a temporary reprieve until today.

But wait, there's more! Thompson and his son-in-law flew to the Bahamas on Friday and the son-in-law got on the property and served Smith with an eviction lawsuit. We're told Smith ran back inside the house and then appeared on the balcony and, in classic antebellum style, began screaming: "You get off this property. This is a gift and I ain't ever leaving. And I'll show you, Ben, you ain't never gonna see the baby again! You did a declaration for that f***head Larry Birkhead!!
Oh isn't she unmistakeably reminiscent of Ms. Scarlett O'Hara in Gone with the Wind? As God is my witness, as God is my witness they're not going to lick me. I'm going to live through this and when it's all over, I'll never be hungry again. No, nor any of my folk. If I have to lie, steal, cheat or kill. As God is my witness, I'll never be hungry again!!!

I don’t know what it’s going to take to get Anna Nicole to leave that abode, but I’m thinking the good people of the Bahamas may need to evoke that whole "torches and pitchforks" thing. Because nothing gives off that, "'frankly Scarlett, we don't give a damn" vibe like torches and pitchforks.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Dragulf said...

UGH! My breakfast! Did you have to use the word LICK in association with ANS? Bleargh!

7:40 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

If no one would find out, I'd bet you'd lick her. Yeeeaah you would. LOL

8:05 AM  
Blogger Zanna said...

You would and you know it!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Italian Stallion said...

Good luck with that bad case of tongue rot you have coming in your future, Dragulf.........

11:02 AM  
Blogger pinky_nip said...

Hey Anna! don't worry about your baby not have an electricity... just worry about your blow drying and watching your skank self on tv!

Child Services should be deployed, STAT!

1:03 PM  
Blogger spankcheeks said...

"Gone With the Wind" is my most favoritest movie of all time. Any manner of manipulating it into a post topic is sheer genius.

Well done, Zanna! Well done.

2:18 PM  
Blogger Zanna said...

Hey!!! :D Thank you. It's one of my top favorite's too and was JUST looking on line to see if they had a new digitally enhanced version...

2:28 PM  
Anonymous Dragulf said...

Dang Zanna, my Nooo! post made it funnier. Why did ya delete it?

3:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home